Philip Smiley & Abigail Smiley Smith

Backyard BillBackyard BillBackyard BillBackyard BillBackyard BillBackyard Bill

Where did you grew up?
Phill:The surreal rappahannock , Virginia.
Abigail: Sheffield, steel city, the north

Where you live?
P:The real deal Hackney London.
A: In the Clapton massive

Your personal soundtrack?
P:My own music
A:The incredible elastic band- people gonna think your a spaz

Star sign?
P:Pisces
A:Capricorn

Your style icon?
P:ratso and joe buck
A:I dont have one but Right now I'm inspired by 19century gold diggers and american Indians, diane keaton and the movie 'out of the blue' 

What do you do or what would you like to do when you grow up?
P: As early as i can remember ive always drawn, painted , sculpted, made a mess, and made noise.
A:I would like to get a crazy pad upstate or in California.,,To Be creatively satisfied, to get a bit more tidy,  to get another rabbit and maybe a pig.

Phils Blog

7 comments:

leila wylie said...

Where do you find all these incredibly stylish people? Your friend must be the coolest kids on all their blocks.

Lea said...

her pants might be the greatest things I've ever seen in the blogging world

Ringo, have a banana! said...

I recently came across your blog, and I absolutely LOVE IT! I see so many young, stylish, wonderfully well-dressed people everyday in the City, on the train, shopping for groceries, and I always wish I was bold enough to ask to take their photo. You take it one step further, and it's totally amazing!

Todd said...

dang phil you are looking tall! And Abi check out that beauty shot! Good job guys

Constanze Jo. said...

beautiful photography,especially the fourth one,it's my favourite!

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛

BESOS TU RED SOCIAL DE AMIGOS said...

Buen post me gusta saludos